Faculty Activity Reporting Release Notes 2021.09.01
Added - Search box for expanded matched records table - Found Tab:
Added ability for users to search the list of matched records in IDS. Search functions will operate within tabs on the page such that when the user searches for a record in the accepted tab (for example), search results will only return within the records the user has accepted.
- Search box displays on the default expanded matched records page.
- When user searches, only the title & SCP type will display, but the user can search the whole record (i.e., the journal name)
- Search results will display beneath a header that shows the SCP type (journal article, grant, book, etc.).
- If there are multiple records that match the search terms, they will display alphabetically by title within type.
- Users can exit the search and return to their list of matched records on the expanded action items table by deleting their search terms.